1) Collection and Use of Information: The personal data collected through the registration procedures for the services provided will be stored on electronic databases owned by MF 1 Srl, will be responsible for the treatment of such information. MF 1 Srl subjects the personal information of users to all the processing operations contemplated in Legislative Decree no. 196/2003- data collection, recording, organization, storage, processing, editing, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection and any other operation useful for providing the services requested, including disclosure to to third parties where necessary in accordance with the provisions of the decree. These data may also be organized in databases or archives. In particular, the purposes of processing of personal data are as follows; a) To provide the services; b) provide the information and/or send communications regarding the service; c)provide for all possible accounting and tax; d)tracing alleged offenders only if specifically requested by the competent authorities. Once the user has given consent; e) to provide information and/or offers of services that MF 1 Srl and or its subsidiaries as well as its partners and outsourcers, without this causing the transfer of personal data to third parties MF 1 Srl undertakes not to cede ever data about their customers to third parties; f)verify the quality of services offered, even by offering aftersales; g) sending notices and advertizing information relating to products and own initiatives and of third; h) undertaking market and statistical research, marketing and product preferences. Personal data are divided into two categories:mandatory and optional. The supply of compulsory data and its processing for the purposes mentioned above are strictly functional to the services. If the user refuses to provide such data or any refusal to allow their treatment will make it impossible to use the services offered.
2) Updating, Rectification, Integration, Cancellation of your personal data (under article. , no 3 letters a,b,c): Right of access to personal data and other rights. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form. You have the right to obtain information: a) origin of personal data; b) the purposes and methods of treatment; c) the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments; d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2; e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representatives of the state, managers or agents. You have the right to obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of the data; b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes of which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) confirmation that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement is impossible or involves a manifestly dispropprtionate to the protected right. You have the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes; b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
3) What is applied: Our policy concerning personal information covers all the information gathered in this or other sites linked to it.
Cookies are necessary. Cookies are essential for the proper function of the website and are used,for example, to manage the login and access to reserved functions of the site.
Cookies and performance analysis. Cookies are used to collect and analyze traffic and use of the site anonymously. These cookies, without identifying the user, allow detection if the same user returns to connect at different times. They also allow you to monitor the system and improve both performance and usability. Deactivation of these cookies can be executed without loss of functionality.
Google Analytics: The sites also include certain components transmitted by Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by Google, Inc. (Google). It comes to third-party cookies collected and managed anonymously to monitor and improve the performance of the host site (performance cookie).
Google Analytics uses “cookies” to collect and analyze anonymous information regarding the behavior of use of the website (including your IP address). This information information is collected by Google Analytics, which processes in order to prepare reports for site operators about the activities on the websites themselves. This site does not use (and does not allow third parties to use the Google analysis tool to track or collect personally identifiable information. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google or seek to liknk an IP address with the identity of the user. Google can also communicate this information to third parties unless required by law or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. For more information, please refer to the link below: https://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/ You can selectively disable the action of installing Google Analytics on your browser component opt-out provided by Google. To disable the action of Google Analytics, please refer to the link below: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Duration of cookies: Some cookies (session cookies) remain active only until you close your browser or log out of the execution of the command. Other cookies “survive” the closure of the browser and are available in future visits. The site in relation to which the information is stored exclusively for technical purposes, does not use persistent cookies.
Manage Cookies: The user can decide whether to accept cookies using the settings on your browser.
Attention: The total or partial disabling of cookies can compromise the functionality of the site reserved for registered users. On the contrary, the usability of public content is also possible completely disabling the cookies. Disabling third party cookies does not prejudge in any way the navagability. The setting can be defined specifically for different websites and web applications. Furthermore, the best browsers allow you to define different settings for cookies “owners” and those of “third parties”. For example, in Firefox, through the menu Tools-Options-Privacy, you can access a control panel where you can specify whether or not to accept different types of cookies and remove them. Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Third Party Cookies: By visiting this website you may receive cookies from the site visited (owners) or from websites maintained by other organizations (third parties). A notable example is the presence of “social plugin” for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Linkedin. It is part of the page visited directly generated by these sites and integrates them in the host site. The most common use of “social plugin” is aimed at sharing content on social networks.
The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites operated by third parties. The management of the information collected by “third parties” shall be governed by the relevant information. Please refer To ensure greater transparency and convenience, shown below are the web addresses of different information and ways to manage cookies.
Facebook information: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/Facebook (configuration): access your account. Section privacy.
Twitter information: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
Twitter (configuration): https://twitter.com/settings/security
Linkedin information: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
Linkedin (configuration): https://www.linkedin.com/settings/
Google+ information: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
Google+ (configuration): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
6) Use of IP addresses: An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned by your internet service provider (access provider) every time that you surf online. When you request the webpage www.mfuno.it our server registers your IP address and transmits it to our administrative system in order to refer temporary information to our sponsors and reasons for visits to our website by users. We do not link your IP address to any address or personal information that could identify you, which means that your visit to our website is registered but that you surf in a totally anonymous manner.
7) Contractual Obligations: In case of purchase on the website, the user is required to provide a name, billing address, email address and credit card information (if you choose this method of payment). MF 1 Srl uses the information solely to process your order and to send information associated with the product, such as the receipt, the invoice or the license key.The information provided will not be sold, transferred licensed or forwarded to third parties in any other way.
9) SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA: MF 1 Srl has chosen to share information collected only on the following conditions: 1) if you have granted your consent; 2) if this is essential to provide the product or service you have requested.
10) LINKS- Connected Websites: the website www.mfuno.it may contain links to other sites. MF 1 Srl does not monitor nor control the content of such websites, nor verify if such websites collect and process your personal data. Consequently, MF 1 Srl disclaims any responsability concerning material available on such websites and advises you to examine the privacy statement of each website.
11) SAFETY MEASURES: MF 1 Srl take all appropriate measures to protect your data: adopted a document on security (DPS), in compliance with the Italian legislation on Privacy (D: Decree no. 196/2003) in which it is attested that uses only secure servers and only authorized personnel have access to and any problems have been appointed managers as required by the new regulations. In particular where the processor of data is Mario Foroni.
12) POLICY FOR THE PROTECTION OF CHILDREN AND ADOLESCENTS: MF 1 Srl is closely monitoring the development of new laws for the protection of minors and children under 13 years. In the event that we learn that you are under 13, we will delete your data immediately. MF 1 Srl: encourages parents to surf the web with their children, in order to educate them about security measures which they should use on the internet. It is essential to not give out personal information unless supervised by a parent or an adult appointed by the parents.
13) CONTACTS: If you have questions or comments regarding our policy concerning the treatment of your data or for any information send an e-mail to email@example.com or write to Data Privacy Mario Foroni at the following address MF 1 Srl Via dell’Artigianato, 74 – 37067 Valeggio sul Mincio (VR) – Italy
14) EMAIL and SMS ANALYTICS: This website uses MailUp (www.mailup.it), a professional solution to manage the sending of newsletters, email marketing campaigns and sms marketing, with the aim of analyzing the traffic, optimizing the content and quality of messages sent. MailUp system is physically located in It